I need to preface this by saying I’m NOT posting this because I’m proud of it. In fact this morning when I took my progress pics I actually thought LOL those aren’t going on IG. Then I was immediately ashamed of myself. Why the fuck not? I’m as guilty of the next person as popping that booty, arching your back the right way, throwing a filter on it and hey look I’m Beyoncé! The perfect angle can be deceiving. But the truth is that it took like 15 shots to even get one I wasn’t horrified to send to my coach. So this is the real and unfiltered. By most normal standards it’s still not bad. But this is what I think of when I look:
1. My glutes are clearly two different sizes and it’s driving me fucking insane.
2. In eating more than I have in years trying to build muscle I’ve also put on fat, mostly in my thighs. I haven’t had this much extra on me since my last pregnancy and I. Don’t. Like. It.
3. My hamstrings were a lot more defined when I started this process. Not sure if I’ve lost muscle or if there’s just more fat over them. Whatever the reason, it’s annoying.
4. Where the hell are my lats?
5. W.T.F. I NEVER slack in my workouts. Ever. If anything I do more than I should. I feel like I’ve put in more effort than what shows. This is not 3 months worth of work. It’s demoralizing. And then I remember that I might have taken more than a few liberties with my diet recently. The next time I’m tempted to “treat myself” with a glass (or twoish) of wine I need to remind myself that if you put in half ass effort you get half assed results.
6. My posing sucks. Bad. How tf am I ever going to pull this off.
7. Die stretch marks.
I guess the point of this is that progress doesn’t always happen in a straight line. It’s not a linear path. Somedays you feel like you’re going backwards. I’ve been told to “trust the process” but it doesn’t make it any easier when you don’t like what you see. Still looking back I’ve come a long way. And looking ahead there’s still a long way to go. At the end of the day I guess you just have to ask yourself how bad you want it.
Changing the text and image inside the comp from the comp name in #AfterEffects.
Every day I have to change a couple of images and text (logo and team name), but sometimes they are 30 or more. So i think " I need to do this more easier and faster"; then I took an expression from my colleague @ukramedia and add some extra code to other layers.
I hope would be helpful for somebody, it works really well in a small project. The problem is that i can't duplicate the comp. I am still working on it... #mograph#motiongraphics#aeexpressions#expressions#workinprogress#workflow
I don’t have a gym membership and I don’t have cool weights and goodies at home but I do have 2 heavy boys that love to make my workouts a lil more fun this is just a small glimpsed what I’ve been working on the past couple weeks still a work in progress but practice makes perfect I’m not a gym junky just a mom of 2 trying to stay healthy 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 #40lb5yrold#50pound7yrold#squats#mylegsarelikejello#athomeworkouts#workinprogress