Every dream you imagine, everything you see and hear and feel in your sleep, that’s not a fantasy, that’s your deep instinct telling you it can all be real.
Follow those visions and dreams and desires, and believe what you know. Only you can turn those dreams into reality. Never stop until you do ⛔️
You don’t become good at something by doing it sometime, you become good at something by doing it as often as possible and doing it correctly. It’s Friday night and my kids have me up here at their gym letting them practice. They listen to their coach because they love her which is a bonus for them and me. #cheerdad#cheeringainteasy#workharder
“Hаvе a сlеаr picture аѕ tо whаt уоu wаnt tо асhіеvе аnd bесоmе. Kеер thаt рісturе аt thе forefront оf your mіnd еасh and еvеrу dау. If you dо that реrfесtlу everything уоu dо wіll be driven towards a ѕіnglе goal аnd it will mоtіvаtе уоu tо take thе соrrесt раth.” - The Mindset of a Gentleman
The gym will be a bit busier than usual in just a couple of weeks, and there may be plenty of new members who have never been a consistent gym-goer. Let’s all take extra care to set a good example of proper gym etiquette!
1. If you take a piece of equipment from one side of the gym to use on the other side, please put it back. I’m not entirely sure what someone was doing with these step-up boards under this bench, but it wasn’t fun putting them back so I could use it.
2. Please remove the plates from the machine when you’re through. My gym now has 100lb plates and when someone leaves them on a machine, it makes it unusable for half of the people in the gym who aren’t strong enough to put them back.
3. Please wipe your equipment when you are through. Needs no explanation.
4. If you are sick and contagious, please don’t come to the gym. I know you may want to tough it out, and I get it, but you risk making everyone else sick while you’re there.
5. Try to keep the locker room tidy. I know it’s “not our job” to pick up a paper towel off the floor or wipe the water off the sink, but it sure does help make the area nicer for everyone if you take a little pride in it.
That being said, I know that the fact that it will be a bit more crowded than usual can be frustrating, but manners and kindness go a long way in helping someone stay motivated! #iam1stphorm#newyears#gymetiquette
Before any form police come in, this is the first sumo deadlift I have done in about 11 months. Was able to pull 475 without the straps, but failed 495 with the double overhand grip. Threw the straps on to get 495 which is a beltless PR on the stiff bar for me. Good day lifting with the crew today, exceeded my expectations for the session. #deadlifts#sumo#sumodeadlift#powerlifting#workharder