Guys always ask me (and other females) how they can make girls want them. Here's some friendly advice to all you young bachelors.
1. Realize all women are different. Personality wise, physical wise, and sex wise. If you actually like the girl, take time to figure out what she likes.
2. Stop referring to women as bitches. It's very unattractive. A woman wants a man who respects her, and that shows you do not respect women.
3. Do not expect to get into a relationship with a grown woman who has her shit together while you're still acting like a "thug" and running the streets with a shit job and no sense of bills. You need you be a man for her, not a little boy.
4. Do. Nice. Shit. Open the door for her. Get her flowers. Take her on a romantic date, not just chilling at your place watching netflix. Give her something to want, don't just be another dude. Don't be easily replaceable.
5. Don't expect her to suck ya dick just cause you bought her something nice.
6. Bottom line, is be a gentleman. You can't expect to date a loyal woman while you're out here acting a fool.