Easy Fajitas from @wearesovegan 🌯 Makes 6 fajitas:
1 yellow pepper sliced
1 red pepper sliced
1 red onion sliced
300g mushrooms sliced
1 clove garlic diced
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 ripe avocado mashed
6 medium tortillas
Small handful of cilantro (coriander)
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Place the sliced peppers, mushrooms and onion on a baking tray and sprinkle with garlic, all the fajita spices and drizzle with the olive oil. Mix everything together with your hands.
3. Place baking tray in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the veg is soft.
4. Meanwhile, mash the avocado and prepare the cashew sour cream.
5. Remove the veg from the oven and start building your fajitas. First spread the mashed avocado on the tortilla, then a serving of veg, followed by a squeeze of lime juice, a drizzle of sour cream and lastly a sprinkle of cilantro (coriander).
—Cashew Sour Cream—
1/2 cup cashews soaked
1/4 cup water
2 tsp vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Soak cashews in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth
SHEET PAN CHICKEN FAJITAS
Build Your Own Bundle Now!!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
Features chicken from @5280meat and FlavorGod TACO TUESDAY and GARLIC LOVERS seasonings.
Photo & Recipe From @paleo_newbie_recipes:
1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts – cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
3 bell peppers (any colors), seeded and chopped into strips
1 onion, sliced thin
FLAVORGOD TACO TUESDAY SEASONING
FLAVORGOD GARLIC LOVERS SEASONING
Fresh lime juice, pico, avocado, cilantro
Pre-made gluten-free tortillas or cauliflower rice
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease large rimmed baking sheet.
Slice chicken into strips and season to coat with FLAVORGOD TACO TUESDAY SEASONING. Lightly drizzle seasoned chicken with olive oil.
Chop all veggies into strips. Drizzle with olive oil and season too taste with FLAVORGOD GARLIC LOVERS SEASONING.
Place chicken and veggies on the greased sheet pan and bake at 400ºF for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken strips cook through and veggies are tender.
Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro. Serve as desired in tortillas or over cauli rice.
The BEST Chicken Fajita Pasta 🔥🍝🙏
EAT OR PASS?!? 😍👍🤢👎
Comment below 👇🏼
👫Tag a friend that NEEDS to see this!👫
Follow 🔥 @eatersparadise
Follow 🍽️ @eatersparadise
My dudes, my friends, my random insta travelers trekking through tags, I give to you a picture of my lunch today. What you are looking at is a fajita lunch combo (and, in the background, you can see @sweet_serial_chiller and HER lunch) and my dudes, there was so much food. I had the fajita innards, the rice, the beans, the guacamole and Pico, and the tortillas. Like, I legitimately had a moment where I worried on whether or not I could finish it (spoiler warning, I did). But my god that food was amazing. It was amazing and filling and I found a new favorite Mexican place with the added bonus of it being in literal walking distance from my house. .